Once you've created your services and you're ready to start booking, the Scheduling app can be used in two convenient ways:
Option 1: Your team can use the Scheduling app to book appointments.
This is a great solution for booking over the phone, or helping customers that call in with questions, then want to proceed with booking. Scroll on down or click here to learn how.
Option 2: Your customers can book them from a form on your website on their own.
This is a great solution for allowing your customers to book on their own, day or night. Click here to learn how to build a booking form for your website.
Booking a service from the Scheduling app
Follow the steps outlined below to book a service directly from the Scheduling app.
- Click the blue Book button in the top right corner of the page.
- In the modal window that displays, click Select next to the item in your list of available services. You can also use the search bar near the top of the window to find the one you're looking for.
- Select the date & time of the service from the list. You can click the calendar icon to jump to a specific day or use the left & right arrows to go day by day.
- If multiple employees provide the service, select the correct one to book with.
- Select which customer is booking the service. Your existing Scheduling customers that have booked something in the past will be displayed in the initial list.
Remember, your customer must first be a CRM contact before you can add them as a Scheduling customer. For this reason, its a good idea to use the search bar to find out if they're already a CRM contact. If they're not, you can easily click the Add New Customer button that displays below the search results to quickly create a new contact in your CRM and Scheduling app.
- Click Book Appointment to finish. You can also click any of the navigation items in the left column to edit any details before booking.
- Once you've completed the booking process, you'll see the details listed in a confirmation.
Editing a booking
If a booking of any kind needs to be updated, you can quickly cancel it and re-book it from your Scheduling Overview page.
- Find the booking by searching the Booking list.
- Click the three-dot icon to the right of the booked service and select Cancel Booking.
- Use the blue Book button to re-book the service if needed.
Article is closed for comments.