Use the Services page to add the services you provide to your customers. The details you add here will be displayed in the booking form your customers use to book online.
How to add services to add to the Scheduling app
Navigate to Scheduling > Services, then click +Add Service to get started.
Enter service info
- Enter the name of the service.
- If you'd like to display separate service names to your internal teammates and your customers, enter a different Display Name.
- If you'd like to use the same name for both, click the option to use the name as display name.
- Enter a default price.
- Enter the duration of the service in minutes.
- If you'd like to include a brief description of the service for clarity, add it here.
- If you'd like to include an image of the service, add it here.
Enter service availability
- Select which days the service is available by checking the boxes next to the days of the week it's available for booking.
- Select 'open 24 hours' or select a time window for each day it's available using the drop down menus.
- If a service has multiple windows of availability during any given day, click the plus sign to add a second window.
- Select Booking Start Times to specify the interval of time that customers will be able to book this service. 'Every 15 minutes' means booking can be created on 15 minute intervals on the hour, such as 9:00 am, 9:15 am, 9:30 am, 9:45 am.
Enter service location
- Select a location where the service is offered.
- Selecting Location will allow you to choose from the locations added in Settings > Locations.
- Selecting Custom gives you the option to enter a custom address.
- Selecting No Location means there is no physical location for the service. This is a great option for virtual consultations or any other online service.
Select which employees offer this service
- Select any employees that will offer this service from the drop down menu.
Remember, only users that have already been added as Employees in the Scheduling app can offer services. If you need to add a new Employee to the Scheduling app, head on over to the Employees page to add them there first. Click here to learn how.
Editing a service
To edit an existing service, simply navigate to Scheduling > Services. Click the three-dot icon next to the service you'd like to update and select Edit. Once you're done updating, click save at the bottom of the page.
Deleting a service
To delete an existing service, simply navigate to Scheduling > Services. Click the three-dot icon next to the service you'd like to remove and select Delete.