Use the Employees page to add staff and their availability so your customers can see who's available and book with the employee of their choice. You can add any user in your Marketing 360 account to be an employee within the Scheduling app.
How to add employees to the Scheduling app
Navigate to Scheduling > Employees to get started.
- Click +Add Employee
- Search the list of existing users within your business or organization and click Select.
If you need to add a new user to the account, scroll to the bottom of the page and click Add User by Email. Click here to learn how.
Enter Employee Info
- Enter the employee's contact info. Most of the basic fields are required.
- Select a position for the employee from the drop down list. If you haven't created the position, you can do that from the Scheduling Settings page. Click here to learn how.
Enter employee availability
- Select which days the employee is available by checking the boxes next to the days of the week they're available for booking.
- Select 'open 24 hours' or select a time window for each day they're available using the drop down menus.
- If an employee has multiple windows of availability during any given day, click the plus sign to add a second window. This is a great way to accommodate situations like employees with a morning shift and and evening shift.
Select services offered by the employee
- Select which services the employee offers by checking them from the list. You can quickly select all services using the checkbox at the top of the list.If you still need to create the service, you can do that from the Scheduling Services page. Click here to learn how.
- Click Save.
You've successfully added a new employee!
Article is closed for comments.