When you embed your Shop on your website, you can highlight selected products on your store's front page in a section labeled Featured Products. Adding your products to the Featured Products section can help draw your customers' attention and promote specific items.
To choose which products display in the Featured Products section, you will want to navigate to the desired product and individually add or remove it from the Featured Products section.
- In the Shop App, click on Catalog on the left-hand sidebar, then select Products from the dropdown menu that appears.
- Find the Product that you would like to manage and click on the Product's title to edit its settings.
- Navigate to the selected product's General settings page (this is the first page that you will land on after selecting the product).
- On the General settings page, scroll down to the bottom of the page to the section labeled Feature on the store's front page.
- Click on the toggle switch to Enable or Disable the product from displaying in the Featured Product section.
- Click the blue Save button at the top-right corner of the page or press the Command + S keys to save your changes. You should then see the product added to the Featured Products section on your website's store page.
Please note that you need to add or remove items in the Featured Products on a product-by-product basis. If you would like to remove the Featured Products section altogether, then you would need to complete the above steps for each product that is in the Featured Products section.