You can manually set sale prices in percentage or absolute value on individual products in your store.
When you put a product on sale for a lower price, that value will override the default price. So the original price will be shown struck out, and the product image gets the label "ON SALE".
Setting a "Compare To" Price
To show a sale price in your online store, your product details need to include a sale price and the original price, called the "Compare to" price.
To set up a sale price:
1. From your Store Admin dashboard, go to Catalog → Products.
2. Open the product you want to edit.
3. Click the arrow next to the price:
4. Add the "Compare To" price. This price must be higher than the actual price you are selling the product for:
5. Save the changes.
Below is an example of how the sale price looks on the product page:
Customizing Sale Prices
You can set the display options and rename "compare to" phrase:
1. From your Store admin dashboard, go to Settings → General → Cart & Checkout.
2. Scroll down to the "Compare to" price section.
3. Make the necessary changes.
To change the "On sale" text:
1. From Store admin dashboard, go to Settings → Edit Store Labels.
2. Type "On sale" in the search field.
3. In the found labels, type the text that you want to show instead of "On sale". Changes are saved automatically: