Google Analytics offers you a great and free way to monitor the different traffic going to your website. Follow the steps below to add a Google Analytics tracking code to your UXi® website.
To get started, log in to your Google Analytics account using your Google or Gmail email address.
1. On your Google Analytics dashboard, click on the "gear" icon on the bottom left-hand corner of the page (see point 1. in the below screenshot). This will open the Admin panel.
2. In the Property column, click on Tracking Info. (see point 2. in the above screenshot).
3. In the dropdown menu that appears, select Tracking Code. (see point 3. in the above screenshot).
4. You will be provided with a Global Site Tag. Copy the entire code that is provided. You will need it for later.
5. After you have copied the code, head over to your UXi® admin panel. On the left-hand sidebar, click on the "gear" icon and select General from the dropdown menu.
6. On the UXi® Settings page, scroll down to the bottom. On the right-most column is a section labeled Google. Paste the embed code in the text box labeled Before </head> Tag.
7. When finished, click the orange Update Settings button on the top-right corner of the page.