Allowing the Websites 360 Shop App to accept payments using Marketing 360 Payments takes just a few clicks.
If you haven't yet activated the Payments app in Marketing 360, start there first. For more details, check out the following Knowledge Base articles:
1. How to Set Up Payments Using the Setup Wizard
2. How to Sync your Bank Account to Payments
1. Login to Marketing 360 at app.marketing360.com. If you manage more than one account, make sure to navigate to the correct account. Next, open the Payments app by selecting it form the dashboard menu.
2. Click Settings from the Payments page menu and select E-Commerce Integrations from the sidebar menu to view the Merchant Account ID. Just click the icon to the right of the field to copy it!
1. Log in to the Websites 360 dashboard at my.shop.websites360.com and navigate to the Payments settings in the left column navigation.
2. Marketing 360 Payments will be featured at the top of the Payment settings page. Click Enable Now.
4. Paste the client's Merchant Account ID, then click Save in the top right corner of the page.
5. Enter the payment method name and instructions. This determines what the customer sees during checkout.
At this point, the site should be ready to accept online payments that can be tracked in Marketing 360!