If you plan on having our Social Media Management team take control of your business' LinkedIn profile, then you will need to grant Admin access to your Social Media Manager. Admins can be added through your admin center or through an email notification process.
Before you start the below steps, you will need to add your Social Media Manager as a "connection" on LinkedIn; if Madwire is not already one of your 1st-Degree Connections, then they will not show up as an option.
Method 1: Use the Page admin center
- Sign in to your Page admin center.
- Click the Admin tools dropdown at the top of the page and select Page admins.
- Complete one or both of the following sequence of steps.
- To add a new admin: Select the type of admin you want to add on the left side of the Manage admins window. In the Add new admin by name… text field, please enter the name of your Social Media Manager. Click Save changes.
- To approve an admin request: Select the Admin Requests tab from the left side of the Manage admins window. Click Approve, then Save changes.
Method 2: Add a new admin via email
If a Social Media Manager requests to be added as an admin of your Page, an email will be sent to the current admin(s) of your business profile. Click Grant access as a response directly from the email notification if you are logged into LinkedIn. If you are not logged into LinkedIn, clicking Grant access will route you to the LinkedIn sign in page.