If you utilize Social Media Marketing through the Marketing 360® team, you will need to grant Madwire® admin access to your Facebook Business page so that it can sync with your Marketing 360® dashboard. Your Marketing Success Manager will reach out to you prior to requesting access.
Before you begin, check to see which version of Facebook Pages dashboard is on your Facebook account. There are a different set of steps for each. Click one of the links below to jump to its respective section.
Option 1: Classic Pages Dashboard
To get started, log in to the Facebook account that you use to manage your business' Facebook page.
1. Click the "bell" notification icon at the top of your Facebook dashboard (If on a mobile device, this should be at the bottom of your screen). In the notifications dropdown menu, look for a notification that says Madwire requested access to your Page. Click on it.
2. You will be directed to your Page Roles settings dashboard. Scroll down to the section labeled Pending Partner Requests. You will see the request from Madwire®; click Respond to Request.
3. You will receive a pop-up that gives an overview on the requestor (in this case, Madwire®). Click the blue Continue button in the bottom-right hand corner.
4. Next, you will see an overview of all of the page features and functions that Madwire® will have access to. Click the blue Accept Request button to confirm.
5. Finally, enter your Facebook password. This is just an added security measure, and we will never have access to your password.
Option 2: New Pages Dashboard
To give "Facebook Access" to your Page, follow the steps below on a desktop or laptop device:
- Open your new Page.
- Click on the downward-facing"arrow" icon towards the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- On the dropdown menu, select Settings and Privacy.
- In Settings, select Page Access.
- Under Partners, select Assign Partners.
- Click Next.
- When prompted to add the Business ID, enter the following ID: 827563650618210
- Select Give Access.
- Enter your password to confirm Facebook access of the Page.
- Select Confirm.
The admin you have given Facebook access to should now appear with an Invitation Sent notification until the admin accepts your invitation. You can add or remove Facebook access at any time in the Page Access section.
Article is closed for comments.