If you work with Marketing 360 for Social Media Management, your Social Media Manager may ask you to add Madwire as a Manager on your YouTube channel.
If a channel is linked to a Brand Account, multiple people can manage the channel from their Google accounts. To grant Manager access to your YouTube channel, you must be signed in as the owner of your brand's YouTube account.
- On YouTube, sign in as the owner of the Brand Account.
- In the top right corner of the page, click your user icon, then select Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Under "Account," select Add or remove manager(s).
- Click Manage permissions.
- Enter your password. You will be prompted to "re-authenticate" your account. You can choose to use a security key or verify your account with a text message.
- Next click the button labeled Invite new users .
- Enter the email address that your Social Media Manager has instructed you to add.
- Below the field to enter the email address, choose their role of Manager.
- Click the Invite button, then click Done when complete.