If you've already used the SMS setup wizard to configure your primary keyword and you'd like to update it, use the updated Text Message Marketing Settings page.
To get started, navigate to the Nurture app. Next, click Settings from the App menu, then select Primary Keyword from the settings menu on the left side of the page.
From there, enter a new keyword and click Check Keyword Availability to see if it's up for grabs. This is the word that your customers will text to subscribe to your text message marketing.
A Few Notes On Changing Your Keywords:
• There is a 10 character limit.
• Do not include a space in your keyword.
• No two accounts in Marketing 360® can use the same keyword.
• If possible, use your full business name IE: 'madwire'.
• If your business name is too long, try using the first 10 characters or shortening it. IE: 'mkting360'.
If your keyword is updated successfully, you'll see the a confirmation message and your new keyword will be displayed under Your Primary Keyword.
Remember, changing your keyword will also change your automated journey list keywords. Once you've updated your keyword, you may need to update other marketing materials to reflect the update!