When setting up Payments on your Marketing 360® account, you will need to link your bank account by using the Payments dashboard.
Note: You can only sync one bank account to your Payments App.
1. To access the Payments dashboard, you will log in to app.marketing360.com. Once logged in, click on the Global App Bar in the top-left corner, then select Payments from the dropdown menu. The Payments dashboard will open in a new tab. If you are not the account Owner, then you may need to ask them to send you an invitation to access the Payments dashboard.
2. Inside the Payments dashboard, select the Settings tab at the top of the page.
3. On the left-hand sidebar, select Bank Accounts & Scheduling.
4. On the Bank Accounts & Scheduling page, click on the Update button under the Bank Account settings.
5. You have two options to link your bank account. You can securely link your bank account using Plaid by clicking the Securely Link Bank Account button, or you can enter your bank account details manually.
By choosing the Securely Link Bank Account option, you will be able to select your bank from the dropdown menu; you will be prompted to log in to your online banking account to link it to your Payments dashboard.
If you do not see your bank listed on the menu, then you may wish to manually enter your bank account details. In the "Update Bank Account" pop-up window, click the link next to Prefer to manually link your bank account? at the bottom. You will be asked to enter your Account Holder Name, your Routing Number, and Account Number for the bank account you would like to link.
6. Click Update Bank Account when finished.