If you ever need to send a link to a Nurture email with someone that isn't a Marketing 360 user, there are a couple options, depending on the status of the email.
Option 1: Sharing A Campaign Draft
This can be handy option when you need to send a preview of an email to others for feedback before it's been sent. The beauty of using these preview links is that they can be shared in a chat or anywhere else!
- Navigate to the Nurture dashboard from the App Bar dropdown on the top-left corner of your Marketing 360® account.
- On the Overview page, select the Campaign you would like to share. It may be under either the Recently Sent Campaigns or Recent Draft Campaigns section.
- On the following page, click View A Preview next to HTML version.
Copy the URL of the preview that opens. You can share this with anyone.
Option 2: Sharing An Email That's Already Been Sent
If the email you'd like to share has already been sent, you can share it from the Campaign Review. Again, these are handy links to share in places like your company's chat room, etc instead of having to send an email.
- Navigate to the Nurture Overview page, and click on the Campaign that you would like to share. It may be under either the Recently Sent Campaigns or Recent Draft Campaigns section.
- On the Campaign Review page, click Share Campaign, then copy the URL shown in the window. You can share this with anyone.
Option 3: Sharing An Email from an Automated Journey
If you're editing an Automated Journey and you'd like to send a preview of one of the individual emails, you can do so without leaving the Journey Editor.
- In the Email Builder, click the Define Email option on any of your steps to view the email in the left column. Click Preview there to generate the link you can share.
- Copy the URL of the preview that opens. You can share this with anyone.