To get the most out of your CRM, we suggest assigning your CRM Lists to Email Lists. This function will allow you to easily sign up your CRM Contacts to your Email Campaigns.
What's With the Two Different Lists?
CRM Lists are a powerful tool you can use to segment your contacts into highly customized groups. With the ability to segment your contacts based on the data you collect in their CRM profiles and all the custom filtering options, the only limits are your imagination!
Email Marketing lists are dedicated lists you can use when sending an email campaign. Since not everyone utilizes both products in Marketing 360®, we made the lists features flexible enough to accommodate everyone!
Assign a CRM List to an Email List
- Navigate to the CRM app and select the Lists tab at the top of the page.
- Click the "refresh" icon on the Assigned to Email List(s) column to make sure your latest email marketing lists are available to sync up.
- Find the CRM list you would like to sync and click -Assign to Email List-.
- Select the Email List you would like to connect.
- Under Email Field, select the email field to be used to subscribe the user. Only contacts with the email field you select will be subscribed to the Email List.
Note: This option will only apply if you have multiple "Email" fields for your Contacts.
- Click Save.
Change the Email Field Associated to Your List
You also have the option to edit what email field you want to include after you have created and assigned your list. Click on the name of the Email List in the Assigned to Email List(s) column to change and save the email field.
If you want to change the email field that is subscribed to your list, you will receive a warning that tells you how many contacts will be unsubscribed, resubscribed with a new email, or subscribed as a new contact.