Use the Text Message Marketing Setup Wizard to create your first keyword and set up notifications and automations. The wizard will guide you through the process.
To get started, select Nurture from the Global App menu. If you haven't yet set up your first keyword, you'll see the start screen for the Text Marketing Setup Wizard.
1. Click Start next to Choose Your Primary Keyword.
2. Enter your keyword, then click Check Keyword Availability to see if it's up for grabs. This is the word that your customers will text to subscribe to your text message marketing.
A Few Notes On Selecting Your Keywords:
• There is a 10 character limit.
• Do not include a space in your keyword.
• No two accounts in Marketing 360® can use the same keyword.
• If possible, use your full business name IE: 'madwire'.
• If your business name is too long, try using the first 10 characters or shortening it. IE: 'mkting360'.
3. If the modal appears telling you that your new keyword is available, click Save New Keyword. If the keyword is already taken, you'll see a red error notice and you'll need to come up with another keyword.
4. Once you save your keyword, click Next Step at the bottom of the page to move on to the next step of the Setup Wizard.
5. Select your country, select your timezone, then click Save. This is necessary because part of Text Marketing involves sending scheduled text messages, you'll need to select your timezone. Once you've selected your timezone, click Next Step at the bottom of the page to move on to the next step of the Setup Wizard.
6. If you'd like to receive an email notification when a user messages your Text Marketing service, you can set up email notifications. Enter your email address, click Save. Once you've entered recipient addresses, click Next Step at the bottom of the page to move on to the next step of the Setup Wizard.
7. Customize your Welcome Message, then click Save. This is the text message that users receive in response when they sign up for your messaging service. Once you've entered your message content, click Finish Setup at the bottom of the page to complete the Setup Wizard.