Should you choose to use your Google Analytics account, complete the following steps to grant access to the Marketing 360® team.
Before you begin, your Marketing Success Manager (MSM) should provide you with the email address that needs to be granted access. The email address should look similar to this: email@example.com (the numbers in the email may be different; please reach out to your MSM for current email to use). This process allows the Platform Analytics team at Marketing 360® to set up your Analytics account. If there is anything you do not want changed in your Analytics settings, please notify your MSM.
- Open Google Analytics for the account you wish to grant access to. Click the "gear" icon in the bottom-left corner to get to the admin panel of Google Analytics. You should see three columns (Account, Property, View).
- In the Account column, select Account User Management.
- Click the blue (+) symbol in the top-right corner and then select Add Users.
- Enter the email address that your Marketing Success Manager has provided. Make sure all the permission boxes are checked so our team can make the changes needed. Click the Add button.
- Once complete, notify your Marketing Success Manager the user has been added, or if you run into any roadblocks along the way.