Add Madwire to your Google Analytics account
1. First, Sign in to Google Analytics.
2. Click Admin near the bottom left corner of the page and navigate to the desired account/property/view.
3. In the Account, Property, or View column (depending upon whether you want to add users at the account, property, or view level), click Account User Management.
4. In the Account permissions list, click the blue + icon near the top right corner of the page, then Add users.
5. Enter the email address for the user's Google Account.
6. Select Notify new users by email to send a message to the user.
7. Select each of the permissions you want to add. Click here to learn more about permissions.
8. Click Add.