If you add a new business location, you can quickly add it to your existing Marketing 360 Reputation account and manage reviews separately.
Add a New Business Location
- 1. From the Reputation app, click the arrow next to the Edit Location button, then select Add Location from the dropdown menu. This will direct you to your Business Information settings.
- You will be asked to search for the city where your business is located. When you begin typing, a list of cities with Top Rated Local® listings will populate. Select yours from the dropdown.
Note: Some town/city names may not appear if they are considered part of a larger city (i.e. instead of Venice Beach, CA or Battery Park City, NY, you would enter Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY).
- You will be asked to enter your business name. If your business name appears in the dropdown, click on it to sync it with your Reputation dashboard. If not, then click +Add New Business Location.
- Enter your business details as requested. All fields marketing with * are required.
- Once you've entered all the necessary details, click the Save button.
When the Business Location has been successfully added to your Marketing 360® account, it will display on your Reputation dashboard. You can toggle between locations by clicking on the dropdown menu on the top-right corner of the page.