You can connect your social media profiles to your Marketing 360 account so that you can more effectively manage your business' messaging all in one place. Once you connect your social media accounts, then you can easily create and schedule social media posts right from your Marketing 360 dashboard.
To connect your social profiles, click on your user icon in the top-right corner of your dashboard, then select Settings in the dropdown menu.
Next, on your Settings dashboard, scroll down to the section labeled Social Settings. Click on Connect Accounts.
You will then see a list of your existing connected social media accounts. To add a new account, select one of the social media network buttons at the bottom. You can add a Facebook, LinkedIn, or Google account. When you select one of the social media network buttons, you will be prompted to sign in to your account on the respective network.
A Few Things to Note About Connecting Your Instagram Account
The workflow to connect an Instagram account works a little differently. To connect your Instagram account, here are a few things to know first:
- You can only connect to Instagram Professional accounts. If you currently have a personal Instagram account, you'll need to log-in with your mobile device and switch your account to Professional. Click here to learn how.
- The Instagram Business account must already be linked to your Facebook account.
- When you click the button to link your Marketing 360 account to Instagram, you will be directed to Facebook to make the connection.
Connecting Your Instagram Account to Marketing 360
1. Click the Instagram logo to connect the account. This will redirect you to Facebook. Select the account you'd like to use for the connection and click Continue as.
2. Once you've selected the Facebook account, the next step is to select the Instagram account.
3. On the following dialog, select Yes on all four options, then click Done. All four of these are required for Marketing 360 to fully connect.
4. When the connection is complete, you'll see a dialog that reads You've now linked Marketing 360® to Facebook. Click OK to return to Marketing 360®.