You can add a button in your email templates that asks readers to leave a review on your Top Rated Local® profile.
Here's how you can find the link and add it to your email templates:
First: Obtain the link
- Navigate to the Reputation dashboard, then select the Request Reviews tab at the top of the page.
- At the top of the page will be the URL for your Top Rated Local® reviews page. Click the Copy Link button to copy it to your clipboard.
Next: Add it to an email template
- Navigate to the Nurture dashboard, then select the Templates tab at the top of the page.
- Find the template you'd like to add the review link. Click the "gear" icon at the bottom-right corner of the template, then select Edit from the menu that appears.
- On the email builder, click the Add section + button to create a new blank content block.
- On the left-hand sidebar, select Button, then drag it into the empty content block.
- On the left-hand sidebar, enter the button text, paste the URL in the Button link field, and edit the size, position, and appearance of the button. Click Done editing when finished.
- Once finished, click Preview > Finish & save template on the top-right corner of the page.
Article is closed for comments.