When you create a new field within your from, you will also want to create a new Contact Field in the CRM to ensure that all of your form submission information transfers over successfully.
To manage the Contact Fields in your CRM, navigate to the CRM app in your Marketing 360® dashboard.
- On your main CRM Overview, look for the vertical ellipses (three vertical dots) in the top-right corner of your list of CRM Contacts. In the dropdown appears, select Customize Contacts.
- You will be directed to your list of Contact Fields. To add a new Contact Field, select the blue Add Contact Field button. You can use a maximum of 20 Contact Fields.
Some tips for adding and managing Contact Fields:
- You can search for an existing Contact Field by utilizing the search box in the top-right corner of the page.
- You can rearrange the order in which your Contact Fields appear in your CRM by clicking and dragging them up or down the list. Select the pencil on the right side of the Contact Field you would like to edit, or select the vertical ellipses to Copy or Delete the Contact Field.
- You can also add Contact Headings to keep your Fields organized. That can be done by clicking Add Contact Heading towards the bottom of your screen or by selecting the dropdown arrow to the right of Add Contact Fields in the upper right corner.