Changing a default label
1. From your Websites 360 Shop App dashboard, click Settings > Edit Store Labels.
2. Click Add + Custom Label.
3. Use the search bar to find the label you'd like to change.
4. Enter your custom label in the corresponding field. No need to save, your changes are saved automatically!
For example, you want to change the default "Featured Products" headline to read "Featured Menu Items" instead. Type "Featured Products" into the search field, find the label and type "Featured Menu Items" in the text field to the right. The changes are saved automatically. Reresh your browser to view the changes. The headline now reads "Featured Menu Items" in your store.
Hiding a default label
1. From your Websites 360 Shop App dashboard, navigate to Settings > Edit Store Labels.
2. Find the label you want to hide.
3. Delete the label value. (Remember, changes are saved automatically.)
The text label will be invisible in your shop!