In addition to regular shipping, you can set up in-store pickup through the Websites 360 Shop App shipping settings. Your customers can stop by your location to pick up their orders instead of waiting for a delivery service to ship them out. Plus, customers don’t need to enter shipping information, so they can checkout faster!
Setting up in-store pickup
1. From your Websites 360 Shop App dashboard, go to Shipping & Pickup.
2. Click + Add In-store Pickup.
3. Enter the Order pickup label. This is the message that will be displayed to customers when they checkout.
4. Enter the Detailed instructions for customers. Here's how you'll let your customers know how, where and when they can come in to pick up their purchases.
5. If necessary, add Pickup charge. For example, if you need to cover your expenses for delivery.
6. Click Add Pickup Option.
Setting up pickup date and time
You can enable the Date and Time picker for your in-store pickup option. Set the business hours to make sure your customers don’t show up when you are closed.
1. From your Websites 360 Shop App dashboard, navigate to Shipping & Pickup.
2. Click Actions > Edit next to the enabled In-store Pickup option.
3. Enable the option to Ask for Pickup Date and Time at Checkout.
4. Check the days when you are open for pickup and set your Business Hours.
5. Select the convenient Order Fulfillment Time.
6. Click Save.
Make sure that the Order is Ready for Pickup notification is enabled in your Websites 360 Shop App dashboard, click Settings > Mail, otherwise, your customers won't be able to receive it!
Managing pickup orders
When a new pickup order is placed, you'll see it among your other sales in My Sales > Orders. They'll be marked with an "In-store Pickup" icon.
If you have many orders that will be picked up by buyers, you can export information about pickup date and time chosen by customers to a CSV file (it's compatible with spreadsheets or can be opened in any text editor) to clearly see what orders should be fulfilled first.
To inform the customer that their order is awaiting pickup, simply change its Fulfillment Status to "Ready for Pickup". The Websites 360 Shop App will send the corresponding email notification to the customer’s email address.