SMS Campaigns are sets of messages that are to be sent out at scheduled intervals. Each message within a campaign can be sent out right away or at some time in the future. Use campaigns to message your users coupons, trivia, payment reminders, or just about anything else!
Creating a new SMS Campaign
Navigate to the SMS Campaigns page to start the process.
1. Click + Create New Campaign near the top right corner of the page.
2. In the modal that displays, enter in the campaign details.
|Campaign Name||Enter a name for the campaign. This will only be displayed on your SMS Campaigns dashboard, so make the name descriptive enough to make it stand out from your others.|
|Keyword||Enter the keyword users will text you to subscribe to the campaign.|
|Campaign Description||Enter a description for the campaign. Again, this will only be displayed on your dashboard. Use it to provide additional details about the goals of the campaign, etc to keep your teammates informed.|
|Create a new List with the same name and combo word||Select this option to automatically create a new SMS list using the same keyword combo.|
3. Click Create Campaign.
4. Now that the campaign has been created, it's time to add messages. Click the name of the campaign.
5. On the campaign details page, click + Add Another Message.
6. Enter content for the message in the Message field.
7. Enter a delivery schedule in the Sends fields by entering a number value, then selecting a time unit. For example, enter 1, then select Hours to send the message one hour after the user subscribes.
8. Click Save to save the new message to the campaign.
9. Repeat steps 5 - 8 as needed for each message that will make up the campaign.
Editing an Existing Campaign
If you need to add a new message to a campaign or change a 's details:
1. Search for it on your SMS Campaigns page.
2. Click it's title to start editing.
3. On the resulting page, you can edit the campaign details like name, keyword, or description by editing the values of the appropriate text field.
You can also add new messages into the campaign by clicking + Add Another Message near the bottom of the page.
Deleting an Existing Campaign
If you need to permanently delete a campaign, simply click the ⋮ icon, then select Delete.