Use the Form Settings tab to configure the additional settings for your form.
After someone completes this form…
1. To send users to a specific URL after their submission, enter the URL of the 'Redirect URL' you'd like to use.
2. If you'd rather display a simple message to the user after their submission, leave the Redirect URL field blank and enter a title and message in the Inline Message section instead.
If both a Redirect URL and an Inline Message are entered, the Redirect will take precedence and the user will not see the Inline Message.
1. To send notification email(s) when a user submits a form, add the recipient's name and email address, then click + Add Notification.
2. Edit any existing notification by click the icon next to the notification in the Existing Notifications list.
3. Delete any existing notification by click the icon next to the notification in the Existing Notifications list.
1. If custom CSS classes were used on any form fields, define the properties here. Bootstrap classes do not need to be defined.
2. Click Save to submit.