Use the Form Settings tab to configure the additional settings for your form.
Form Submission Settings
You can manage your form's submission settings under the section labeled After someone completes this form.
1. To send users to a specific URL after their submission, enter the URL of the 'Redirect URL' you'd like to use.
2. If you'd rather display a simple message to the user after their submission, leave the Redirect URL field blank and enter a title and message in the Inline Message section instead.
If both a Redirect URL and an Inline Message are entered, the Redirect will take precedence and the user will not see the Inline Message.
1. To send notification email(s) when a user submits a form, add the recipient's name and email address, then click + Add Notification.
2. Edit any existing notification by click the icon next to the notification in the Existing Notifications list.
3. Delete any existing notification by click the icon next to the notification in the Existing Notifications list.
Customize your form's submission button by entering a new call to action in the Button Text field and click Save! Your visitors are going to want to know what to expect when they fill out your form. Something as simple as changing your “submit” button to say “Get a free quote!” can make a huge difference in the number of conversions you see.
Here are a few examples that have been proven to be effective:
- Sign up
- Sign Up Now
- Try for free
- Get started
- Learn more
- Join us
- Give [your brand] a try
- Let's start a new project together
- Send Me Specials Now
- Keep Me Informed
- Let's Go!
1. If custom CSS classes were used on any form fields, define the properties here. Bootstrap classes do not need to be defined.
2. Click Save to submit.
Use this section to determine exactly how a new contact will be added to the CRM.
- In the first field, select a Contact Type for the new contact in the CRM. A dropdown menu will appear when you click on the field.
- Select the status that will be assigned to the new contact.
- Select who the contact will be assigned to.
If the option, "Round robin", is selected, contacts will be mapped to selected assignees, one at time. For example, if three assignees are selected, the first contact created through this source will be assigned to the first assignee, the second contact to the second assignee, the third contact to the third assignee, and the fourth contact back to the first; and then the process will be repeated.
- Select what tags will be assigned to the new contact, if applicable.
Duplicate Submission Rules
Use this section to determine what happens if a user submits the form more than once. These settings are all optional
- Click Enable to update an existing contact if they resubmit their information through this source.
- Select a Contact Type to use when a contact resubmits their information. Then select whether the new type should be added to the existing settings, or replace it instead.
- Select a Contact Status to use when a contact resubmits their information. Then select whether the new status should be added to the existing settings, or replace it instead.
- Select a Tag to use when a contact resubmits their information. Next, select whether the new tag should be added to the existing settings, or replace it instead.
More Duplicate Submission Settings
Select whether or not to overwrite mapped fields with values from duplicate submissions. This is also an optional setting.
Leaving this setting checked means that a duplicate submission can overwrite the values of the fields mapped to this source. Otherwise, a history item is simply created, and any possible change to individual fields is ignored.