If you collaborate with teammates on almost any kind of project, chances are you've found yourself waiting for someone to email you an image or give you access to a certain file. Sound familiar? Marketing 360® Files is the solution for you!
The Files manager in Marketing 360® allows you to upload files for easy organization and shared access. There are four pre-set folders to organize your files:
- General Reports
- Social Posts
- Banner Builder
You can upload new files to these folders at any time.
The Files manager also goes a step beyond manual uploads. Depending on what other Marketing 360® products you use, Files comes with some handy automation!
- Artwork saved using Banner Builder in Marketing 360® Creative will automatically be saved to the Banner Builder folder.
- Images used in posts published by Marketing 360® Social will automatically be saved to the Social folder.
Uploading New Files
1. To upload a new file, click Upload File in the top right corner of the page.
2. In the window that appears, select the folder where you'd like the file to be saved. (If you're already viewing a single folder, this option will not display.)
3. Select the file on from your computer to upload.
4. If you're replacing an existing file by uploading a new one with an identical name, select the option to Overwrite Existing Files. This will delete the existing file and upload the new one in it's place.
If you upload an identically named file and forget to select the Overwrite option; Don't worry, an error notice will display letting you know that the file already exists. If needed, you can delete the existing file by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner of the window.
4. Click Submit.
If you no longer need a file and you'd like to delete it from the Files manager:
1. Hover over the file you'd like to delete, then click the ⋮ icon.
2. Next, click Delete, then confirm your decision by clicking Yes when prompted.
Public vs. Private Files
By default, uploaded files will be private. This means they're not accessible by users or websites outside Marketing 360®. If an image is not set to public, it cannot be embedded into a website or used on social media. It can only be viewed within the Files section of Marketing 360®. To make a file public:
1. Navigate to the appropriate folder
2. Hover over the image and click the ⋮ icon
3. Click the option to Make Public.
With the public image option turned on, anyone can access the image URL.
Stay organized, stay in sync with your teammates with Marketing 360 Files.