If you collaborate with teammates on almost any kind of project, chances are you've found yourself waiting for someone to email you an image or give you access to a certain file. Sound familiar? Marketing 360® Files is the solution for you!
The Files manager in Marketing 360® allows you to upload files for easy organization and shared access. There are four pre-set folders to organize your files:
- General Reports
- Banner Builder
You can upload new files to these folders at any time.
To get started, select the Files option from the App Bar drop-down menu at the top-left corner of your Marketing 360® dashboard.
Uploading New Files
- To upload a new file, click Upload Files in the top right corner of the page.
- In the window that appears, select the folder where you'd like the file to be saved. (If you're already viewing a single folder, this option will not display.)
- Click inside the upload area to browse for files to upload, or drag and drop them in.
- If you're replacing an existing file by uploading a new one with an identical name, select the option to Overwrite Existing Files. This will delete the existing file and upload the new one in it's place.
Note: If you upload an identically named file and forget to select the Overwrite option; Don't worry, an error notice will display letting you know that the file already exists. If needed, you can delete the existing file by clicking the icon in the bottom right corner of the window.
A message will appear at the top of the window when the file has uploaded successfully.
If you no longer need a file and you'd like to delete it from the Files manager:
- Hover over the file you'd like to delete, then click the ⋮ icon.
- Next, click Delete, then confirm your decision by clicking Yes when prompted.
Public vs. Private Files
By default, uploaded files will be private. This means they're not accessible by users or websites outside Marketing 360®. If an image is not set to public, it cannot be embedded into a website or used on social media. It can only be viewed within the Files section of Marketing 360®. To make a file public:
- Navigate to the appropriate folder
- Hover over the image and click the ⋮ icon
- Click the option to Make Public.
With the public image option turned on, anyone can access the image URL.
Accepted File Types
The Files App is able to upload the following file formats and extensions:
|File Extension||Common Name|
|.dds||Direct Draw Surface|
|.gif||Graphics Interchange Format|
|.icns||Icon format file (Mac)|
|.ico||Icon format file (Windows)|
|.png||Portable Network Graphics|
|.pnm||Portably Any Map format|
|.svg||Scalable Vector Graphics|
|.tiff||Tagged Image File Format|