Need to assign work to other members of your business or organization? Create a project!
To get the most out of projects, you can create an assign individual tasks within your projects. Think of each project as an overall objective, and the tasks as the steps needed to get there.
Use the Projects page to keep track of it all! Create a new project, check on a project status, quickly access a project's history, or re-assign a project to a new teammate or co-worker!
Filtering, Sorting, and Searching Projects
Filter projects by the team member they're assigned to, assigned by, or their status using the Filters drop down menu near the top left corner of the page.
Sort your projects alphabetically, by date created, by their value, by payment status, or by estimated completion date using the arrows next to the column headers.
Search your projects by title for a specific term by using the search bar next to the Filters drop down menu.
Creating a New Project
1. Click + Project in the top right corner of the page.
2. Assign the project to a contact. To make things simpler, this list will populate with all your existing contacts. Just begin typing the name of the contact and select the one you need from the list as it displays!
3. Enter a project title. This will be displayed on the Projects page, so make sure its descriptive enough to differentiate it from the other projects.
4. If needed, enter a project description in the Details field. The project description is displayed on each individual project details page. Use this to provide further context to a list to keep things organized.
5. Enter a value for the project. This determines how much income you stand to gain from the project is completed.
6. Select a payment schedule. This determines how often the Value entered above will be paid.
7. Assign the project to a specific user in your business or organization. Use the Select All option to assign the project to all.
8. Use the date picker to select an Estimated Completion Date for the project.
9. If needed, select the option to Add project to calendar. Enabling this option will display the project on your global calendar.
10. If needed, select a status to add to the project. Use the Select All option to assign all statuses to the project.
11. Review the information entered, when it's complete, click Submit.
Editing A Project
To edit any existing project,
1. Click the icon in the right column.
2. Then make any necessary changes in the Edit Project form.
3. When you're through, click Submit to save your changes.
You can also edit a project by clicking it's name from the Projects page. When the project details page displays, click the icon next to the project title to make any necessary updates.
Deleting A Project
Inevitably, a project will need to be removed all together. Whenever that's the case, you can delete the project.
1. Hover over the list name and click ⋮ icon.
2. Select Delete.
3. Confirm your choice.
Viewing Project Details, History, or Tasks
When keeping track of a project, it's often be helpful to check in to find out when changes were made or specific actions were taken. The Projects page tracks all actions that happen within any project using history and tasks.
To view a project's history, find the project on the Projects page, then click the View All button in the History column.
You can also click the project name in the left column to view the full details. History and tasks will display in the panel on the right side of the page.
Adding New History or Tasks to a Project
To add a new history item or task to any project, view these logs, find the project on the Projects page, then click the Add History button in the History column.
You can also click the project name in the left column to view the full details. History and tasks will display in the panel on the right side of the page. First select history or tasks, then click the + icon and submit the form.