Use email lists to organize separate groups of subscribers like customers or employees.
Need to take it a step further? You can also break your lists down into segments. Segments are a useful way to divide a list into groups of people with common traits. Using the customer list mentioned above, you could split your customers into segments like 'wholesale' or 'VIP.'
Creating a New Email List
Navigate to the Email Lists page, then follow the steps below to create a new list that you can start adding subscribers to.
1. Click Create a new list.
2. Enter a list name in the Name field, then choose single or confirmed opt-in as the list type.
- Single opt-in: New subscribers are added to this list as soon as they complete the subscribe form.
- Confirmed opt-in: A confirmation email will be sent with a link users must click to validate their address. This confirmation isn't required when you import existing subscribers, only when new subscribers join via your subscribe form.
3. Click Create list to load your new subscriber list page.
Sync an Email and CRM Lists
The Nurture product gives you the option to build email lists within the product. However, to take full advantage of the full suite of products in Marketing 360®, populate your lists from the Marketing 360® CRM!
1. Navigate to CRM Lists and create a CRM List.
3. Once the list is created, select the Email List you’d like to sync it with by clicking -Assign to Email List- on your CRM Lists page.
This allows you take advantage of list building and segmenting in the CRM and email marketing via Nurture!