You can schedule or unschedule a social post directly from the Calendar on the Social App.
To schedule a social post, navigate to the Social App and and select the Calendar tab at the top of the page.
On the Calendar, all created posts will appear. To find posts to schedule, you will need switch to either the "Day" or "Week" view and filter the calendar to only show unpublished posts.
- Click the "date" selection dropdown menu on the top-right corner of the Calendar, and select either Week or Day from the menu.
- Click Filters on the top of the Calendar and select Post Status from the dropdown menu.
- Check the box labeled Draft. This will display only your draft posts that have not yet been published.
- Now, you can find the post that you would like to schedule:
- From the "Week" view, hover over the desired post and select the Schedule button that appears.
- From the "Day" view, select the Schedule button that appears on the bottom-right corner below the post.
Posts can only be unscheduled from the "Day" view in the calendar.
Unschedule a single post by clicking the icon above the post. This will change the posts's status tag to "Draft".