While the Create page gives you tools to quickly and easily create content across various social media accounts, the Drafts page gives you the opportunity to refine and edit posts where necessary.
Please note: Because different social media platforms have different requirements for posting, there can be issues with the bulk posts that stop them from being publishing as expected. For example, Facebook and Instagram allow for hashtags, while Google My Business does not.
Use the drafts page to review your posts. All posts that are ready for approval will display in the Review Posts section, while any content created with errors will display under View Posts With Errors.
View Drafts With Errors
If there are issues with any of the drafted posts, you'll see a headline that reads 'X posts have errors'.This gives you the opportunity to resolve any issues like invalid dates before sending the post for approval. Edit any drafts listed here, as they could encounter issues being posted to your various social media networks.
Sending Posts for Approval to Publish
1. Select the checkbox next to the post, or use the icon at the top to select all posts.
2. Click the Send for Approval button to move along to the next step: Pending Posts.
View Draft Activity
Below each draft, the last activity can be viewed by clicking the ▾ arrow next to the user's name to view the latest actions that have been taken on the post.
Duplicating a Draft
1. Click the ⋮ icon next to any post to duplicate a drafted post directly from the Drafts page.
2. Confirm by clicking Yes when asked to confirm. This will create an exact copy of the post on the Drafts page.
Deleting a Draft
1. Click the ⋮ icon next to any post to delete a drafted post directly from the Drafts page.
2. Confirm by clicking Yes when asked to confirm. This will completely delete the drafted post.
Editing A Draft
1. Click the icon next to any post to edit directly from the Drafts page.
2. When you're through, click Submit to save your changes.