Are you actively managing a sales pipeline? Keep track of the different deals you're working with the History page.
The Deals page automatically tracks deals, including convenient breakdowns for one-time, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue.
Filtering and Searching Deals
You can filter deals by the team member they were assigned to, who they were assigned by, or deal status using the Filters drop down menu.
Search your deals for a specific term by using the search bar.
Adding A New Deal
1. Click + Deals in the top right corner of the page.
2. Start typing the name of the contact the you'd like to add a history item to. To make the right contact easier to find, this field will populate with the existing contacts in your CRM.
3. Enter the rest of the relevant info to fill out the new deal: title, details, value, payment schedule, assignment, estimated closing date, and status.
4. Review the information entered, when it's complete, click Submit.
To export deals, click the the ⋮ icon in the top right corner of the page, then select Export Deals. This will give you the option to export any or all deal columns. Just select what you'd like to export and click Submit, This tool will generate a CSV file that can be imported on other Marketing 360® CRM accounts.
If you've already exported deals using the process outlined above, import your file by clicking the ▾ arrow next to + Deals and clicking Import Deal. Select the file you created and click Submit. The default Column Separator is a comma.
Editing A Deal Status
Deal statuses that were created during the initial setup can be edited at any time from your Deals page.
1. Click the ⋮ icon at the top right corner of the page.
2. Select Edit Deal Status from the drop down menu.
3. Click the pencil icon next to any deal status to edit it or click the ⋮ icon to copy or delete.
Adding A New Deal Status
You can also add a new status at any time from your Deals page.
1. Click the ⋮ icon at the top right corner of the page and selecting Edit Deal Status.
2. From the Deal Statuses page, click the pencil icon next to any deal status to edit it or click the ⋮ icon to copy or delete.
You can also access deal statuses at any time by navigating to Settings > CRM Settings > Deal Statuses.