Keeping up with multiple social media accounts for your business can be time-consuming. Use the Create page to create engaging content that can be published on today's most popular social media platforms. Just select your platforms, add your content, an image, hashtags, and get ready to post!
One of the most powerful features of the Social tool is scheduling posts. Just think of how much time during your busy day could be saved by creating multiple posts and scheduling them instead of having to run back to your computer every time you want to publish!
To get started, navigate to the Social app select the Create tab at the top of the pages.
Because different social media platforms have different requirements for posting, there can be issues with the bulk posts that stop them from being publishing as expected. For example, Facebook allows hashtags, while Google My Business does not.
Create a Post on One Social Media Account
When you land on the Create page, you can begin drafting your social post.
- Under Post To, select the dropdown menu and check the box next to each linked social media platform you would like to post to.
- Under Message, enter the content of your post. You can add @tags or #hashtags in this field, although not all platforms will support tags.
- You can choose to add different hashtags for each profile. If you click on Hashtags Per Profile, then fields will appear for every platform that will accept hashtags. You can enter them in the field circled below. Any hashtags you add here will be appended to the end of the post.
- Under Image, add a photo to include on the post. If you are posting to multiple profiles, then you can drag-and-drop an image, or click inside the box to select an image to post on all profiles. If you would prefer to use separate images for each platform, then you can click Use a different image for each profile.
- (Optional) If you are posting to Google My Business, then you can add a "Button" to your post - this button could act as a link to an online ordering page, a "book now" page, an online store, or other pages. Select the button type under the Add a button (optional) dropdown, and paste the URL in the Button Link field.
- Under When To Post, select the date and time that that the post should be scheduled for. The Time Zone can be edited in your Business Profile settings dashboard.
- (Optional) If you would like to create another post right away, you can click Add New Post at the bottom-left corner of the page. You can create up to 30 posts at one time.
- Finally, when finished with all posts, click Create Drafts on the bottom-right corner of the page. Note: The number of posts displayed next to this button refers to the number of profiles you are posting to, not the total number of separate posts you created.
After you click Create Drafts, your post will be displayed on the Drafts page for review.
What Size Should My Image Be?
Each platform has different image requirements. Check out this handy guide below to find out! In addition, you can check out this resource for image sizing best practices for social media platforms.
|Platform||Recommended Image Size|
|1200 x 630|
|1080 x 1350|
|Google My Business||1120 x 630|
|1104 x 736|
|1000 x 1500|