To make collecting customer reviews as easy as possible, Top Rated Local® allows businesses to be added by the customers that want to review them. After all, if you've impressed them so much they want to add your business and leave a review, who are we to stop them!?
If your business was already added to Top Rated Local®, now it's time to claim it as your own! If you already have a Marketing 360® account, you can follow the steps below to claim your Business Location in your Reputation overview.
If you do NOT yet have a Marketing 360® account, jump down to the How to Verify Your Affiliation to Your Business section.
Claiming Your Business Location in Reputation
- Start by clicking the App Bar drop down in the top-left corner of your app.marketing360.com dashboard, then select Reputation from the menu.
- If you do not yet have a Top Rated Local® listing connected to your Reputation dashboard, you will see a message stating "No Business Locations Detected." Click Add Business.
- You will be prompted to search for your city (where your business is located). When you begin typing, a list of cities with Top Rated Local® listings will populate. Select yours from the list to move on to the next step.
- Next, search to see if your business location is already listed on Top Rated Local®. If your business displays in the results, click your business title in the search results to complete your profile and claim your business!
- Enter your business details as requested. All fields marketing with * are required. Click Continue.
- You will be asked to provide some additional information about your business, such as a description, your public-facing email address, your website link, or your business hours. These details are not required, but they help improve the accuracy of your business information on third-party listing websites. Click Save to complete the process.
When the Business Location has been successfully added to your Marketing 360® account, it will display in the drop down list of existing Business Locations on the top-right corner of your Reputation dashboard.
How to Verify Your Affiliation to Your Business
If you do not yet have a Marketing 360® account, you will need to verify your affiliation with the Business Location in your Top Rated Local® profile. To begin, please submit a support request here. You have two ways to verify:
- Send an email from an email address that matches your business name. Simply state that you would like to claim/be added to the listing. For example, if your business is named MADventure Outdoors, any email address ending in @madventuresoutdoors.com would suffice.
- If you do not have an email address that matches your business name, then you will need to provide documents that prove that you own/are affiliated with the business. Please attach a picture or scan of any bills or mail that includes your business name and location. This can include a utility bill, business license, property tax record, lease agreement, etc. Below: An example of the information to include.
If you have any additional questions about verifying your business or making changes to your listing, please reach out to email@example.com to speak with our support specialists.
What to Do if Your Business Has Already Been Claimed
If your business has already been claimed in Marketing 360®, that generally means one of two things:
- Another business of the same name has already been claimed by another user.
- A teammate or co-worker may have already claimed your business.
What Comes Next?
If another business of the same name has already made a claim, contact our customer support team by filling out this quick form and they'll help you create a unique listing for your business.
If a teammate or co-worker has already claimed your business, you can log in to Marketing 360® using the email address they used to claim the business initially. Use the "I Forgot My Password" link below the signup form if no one remembers the password.