Keep track of the projects you're currently working on with custom project statuses. Quickly see the progress using statuses like Active, Inactive, and Complete or any other custom value that makes sense for your business.
The Projects page automatically tracks your current and completed projects, including convenient breakdowns for one-time, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue.
Filtering, Sorting, and Searching Projects
Filter projects by the team member they were assigned to, who they were assigned by, or deal status using the Filters drop down menu.
Sort your projects alphabetically by title, by the date created, value, payment schedule, or their estimated completion date using the arrows next to the column you'd like to sort by.
Search your deals for a specific term by using the search bar.
Adding A New Project
1. Click + Projects in the top right corner of the page.
2. Start typing the name of the contact the you'd like to add the project to. To make the right contact easier to find, this field will populate with the existing contacts in your CRM.
3. Enter the rest of the relevant info to fill out the new deal: title, details, value, payment schedule, recurring options, assignment, estimated closing date, calendar options, and status.
4. Review the information entered, when it's complete, click Submit.
To export projects, click the ⋮ icon in the top right corner of the page, then select Export Projects. This will give you the option to export any or all project columns. Just select what you'd like to export and click Submit. This tool will generate a CSV file that can be imported on other Marketing 360® CRM accounts.
If you've already exported project using the process outlined above, import your file by clicking the ▾ arrow next to + Projects and clicking Import Project. Select the file you created and click Submit. The default Column Separator is a comma.
Editing Project Statuses
Project statuses that were created during the initial setup can be edited at any time from your Projects page.
1. Click the ⋮ icon at the top right corner of the page.
2. Select Edit Project Status from the drop down menu.
3. Click the pencil icon next to any project status to edit it or clic the ⋮ icon to copy or delete.
Adding A New Project Status
You can also add a new status at any time from your Projects page.
1. Click the ⋮ icon at the top right corner of the page and selecting Edit Project Status.
2. From the Project Statuses page, click the pencil icon next to any project status to edit it or click the ⋮ icon to copy or delete.
You can also access project statuses at any time by navigating to Settings > CRM Settings > Project Statuses.