Top Rated Local® allows customers to add a business to the platform so they leave a review. If a customer adds your business, it's still up to you, the business owner to claim it so you can manage your reputation.
To manage reviews using Marketing 360® Reputation, your Business Location must be included in Top Rated Local® and claimed by you, the business owner. To effectively manage the reputation of multiple business locations, you should create a Business Location for each location separately.
Adding Your Business Location
If your Business Location is not yet included Top Rated Local®, you first need to add it to the platform.
1. If you do not yet have a Marketing 360 account, navigate to Get Listed at the top of the screen and click Add Business Free. If you do have a Marketing 360 account, then skip to Step 4.
2. Click Create your FREE account. Enter your company name, your name, email address, and create a password to create your Marketing 360 account and submit your business listing.
3. You will receive a verification email from Marketing 360®. Follow the link in your email to sign in.
4. You will be directed to your Marketing 360® dashboard. On your dashboard, find the Top Rated Local click Get Started.
5. Navigate to Add, Claim or Link to a Business on Top Rated Local and click Start.
6. Start by searching for the city where your business is located. When you begin typing, a list of cities with Top Rated Local® listings will populate. Select yours from the list to move on to the next step.
7. After selecting your city, search for your business by name. If your business does not display in the results, click + Add A New Business Location.
If your Business does show up in these search results, it's already been added to the TRL platform. Skip down to step 3 of Claiming Your Business Location below!
8. Enter the details requested. All fields marked with * are required.
9. Once you've entered all the necessary details, read and agree to the terms, then click the blue Submit button.
Claiming Your Business Location
If your business was already added to TRL by a customer, now it's time to claim it as your own! To claim your Business Location in Reputation using Top Rated Local®, follow the process below.
1. Start by searching for your city. When you begin typing, a list of cities with Top Rated Local® listings will populate. Select yours from the list to move on to the next step.
2. Next, search to see if your business location is already listed on Top Rated Local®. If your business displays in the results, click your business title in the search results to complete your profile and claim your business!
3. Enter the details requested. All fields marketing with * are required.
4. Once you've entered all the necessary details, read and agree to the terms, then click the blue Submit button.
5. When the Business Location has been successfully added to your Marketing 360® account, it will display in the drop-down list of existing Business Locations in the action bar near the top left corner of the page.