If a business gets tons of positive reviews in the forest and no one is around to read them, did they ever really get reviewed?
Review widgets can help make sure your reviews don't go unnoticed. Our Widgets tool lets you build a clickable badge that displays your reviews and ratings on your website.
Access Review Widgets and Badges
Log in to your Marketing 360 dashboard. On the left-hand sidebar, click on Reputation to navigate to your Reputation Dashboard. This is where you can manage your reviews or business listing information on the Top Rated Local® platform.
Next, click on Widgets in the left-hand sidebar to navigate to the Widgets page. This page displays all existing widgets that have been added to an account.
The list of widgets displays the ID, the domain it was built to display on, and the type of widget. Hover over any existing widget to view more actions. You can click the Edit (pencil) icon to edit the widget or click the ⋮ icon to embed it or delete it. If the account has a large number of separate domains, you can search by domain to find the widget you need.
Click the blue New Widget button at the top-right corner of the page to create a new Top Rated Local® widget to display on your website. If you only need to edit an existing widget, click here to learn how!
Use the Edit Widget panel to configure your new widget.
While you configure your badge options in the Edit Widget panel, you can preview the look and functionality in the Widget Preview panel.
1. Enter your domain.
Note: When entering your domain, remember to include the full URL including http:// or https://
2. Select a Widget Type. An example of each option is included below for comparison.
Corner With Custom Text
Inline With Custom Text
Display Rating Score™
Display Overall Average
Large Reviews Widget
Large Ratings Widget
Broncos Business Pick
Eagles Business Pick
Huskers Business Pick
3. If you selected a badge type with custom text, enter your Header and Sub Header text.
4. Select a Business Type. This determines the text that's displayed in the widget.
|Business Type||Use Case|
|Top Rated Local®||Select this option if your business or organization focuses on a local level of marketing.|
|Rated National®||Select Top this option if your business or organization focuses on a national level of marketing.|
|Top Rated eCommerce®||Select this option if your business or organization focuses marketing for e-commerce.|
5. Select a Left or Right position. This determines which corner of your website will display the badge.
6. Select a Click Behavior
|Popup Modal||When a user clicks the badge, a pop-up window will display the ratings & reviews.|
|New Tab To Your Profile||When a user clicks the badge, the browser will open your profile in a new tab.|
7. If you selected a Popup Modal Behavior, select your Popup Content.
|Show Reviews||When a user clicks the badge, the pop-up window will display reviews.|
|Show Rating Sources||When a user clicks the badge, the pop-up window will display rating sources.|
8. Once all your settings are configured, click the blue Save Widget button at the top right corner of the page.
Once your widget has been set up with all the necessary settings, its time to add it to your website!
1. Click the Embed button in the top right corner of the page
2. When the modal with the HTML code appears, click the Copy Embed Code button
3. Paste the code into the <body> tag of your website.
To edit an existing widget, hover over the widget name on the Widgets page, then click the blue Edit icon that appears in the Action column.
To learn more about how to edit a widget, look through the section above that outlines how widgets are built from scratch! The options are the same for editing an existing widget.
If I Edit A Widget, Do I Have to Re-Paste the Code To My Website?
No! Once a widget is created, it's embed code never changes. This allows you to make changes straight from the Edit Widgets page in Marketing 360®!
If a widget is no longer needed, you can delete it from your account to keep things tidy.
1. Hover over the widget title and click the ⋮ icon next to the widget title.
2. Select the Delete option.
3. Confirm that you'd like to delete the widget by clicking Yes when prompted.