Want a quick and easy way to allow visitors to submit inquiries directly from your website? Utilize our Websites 360 Simple Form to do exactly that! With this form block, you'll be able to create a short and simple form on your webpage, and send opportunities and inquiries straight to your email inbox.
Set up the Websites 360 Simple Form Content Block
1. Click on Content in the gray navigation bar, and open the page where you want to add the form.
2. Once in the page, use the green (+) button in-between the content blocks to add a Websites 360 Simple Form content block.
3. The form will load with empty fields, but can be filled out according to your needs. (Read the descriptions below to find out what to put into each field.)
Give your form a title. The title will appear at the very top of the form.
|2||Add a description, letting visitors and customers know more information such as who will be receiving this inquiry or how long a reply might take.|
|3||Give your submission button a label and text.|
|4||Use the toggle to select which fields you want to be available on the form. (There is not a toggle for the email field, because it is a required field that visitors must fill out in order to submit.)|
|5||Enter in a URL or select one of your pages to send the visitor to after they finish submitting the form.|
|6||Add in the email address you'd like to send this submission to. It will be sent directly to their email inbox.|
|7||Optional: If you are using a third party CRM that allows you to directly add submissions into your database, input the email address from your CRM to input the inquiries in automatically. (If you are a Marketing360 client as well, use the BCC email address from your CRM to input the inquiries into your database automatically.)|
Set the inquiries to have a specific email subject header, so that you know exactly when an email from this form falls into your inbox and easily tell them apart from the rest of your emails.
4. Once you have filled out all of the fields, click on the blue "Design this page" button at the top right corner of the page to begin designing it.
5. Once in the Design tool, click on the form itself to open up the design options on the right-hand side of the preview.
Here, you are be able to modify the specifics, such as text color, alignment, button color, as well as padding.
6. Save all of your changes, and you're ready to publish!
Test the Form
In order for your form to work successfully, your website MUST have domains attached. If you are still building your website and would like to test the form, please follow these steps to add your domains to Websites 360.
To test whether your form is working properly, you can open up a "preview" of your web page by opening a new tab and visiting mywebsites360.com/preview. On the preview site, navigate to the page where your form is built. Fill out the form and submit it. Check your email to see if the form notification appears - you may want to check your Spam or Junk folder.
Note: Form entries are not stored in any database; they are only sent to you via your email address. Make sure to not delete your form submission notifications from your email inbox, as these entries are not backed up and not recoverable.