To begin configuring General Settings for your store, click Shop App from your Marketing 360® dashboard or from the App Menu in the top-right corner of the page.
Once you're viewing the Shop App dashboard, click Settings from the left-side navigation menu access the Store Profile section.
To get started setting up your new store, work your way through the five tabs that make up the Settings section of your dashboard:
Note: These setup steps are necessary to launch your Websites 360® Shop. However, they are not 100% critical immediately. If there is info not yet available, you can skip over it during your initial setup and come back to save or edit your settings before the site is fully launched.
The first step is to enter basic company information.
1. Add the business' name in the Store Name field.
2. Paste the URL of your store in the Store Location field.
3. Add the business' physical address in the Company Address field. This address is used to calculate rates for online orders.
Next, customize the store's settings appropriately for their location.
1. Set the currency and price display.
2. Select the store language. To make your store multilingual, enable additional languages in Language Settings.
3. Chose a unit for weight and dimensions.
4. Select the appropriate time zone, and customize the date / time format if needed.
Cart & Checkout
Use this section to add various settings that affect the user experience when checking out. Many of these settings are optional and are dependent on the products being sold, etc.
The only required setting on this page is Tracking code on "Thank you for your order" page. Because UXiCommerce does not use a traditional page structure where users are returned to a page on the UXi site, this is how conversions will be tracked for orders.
It may be necessary to display legal information to users at checkout. The following pages can be displayed below the Checkout option:
- About Us
- Shipping & Payment Info
- Return Policy
- Terms & Conditions
Enable and edit any pages necessary for the business. in order to allow users to view any of these links, enable the 'Show “I agree with Terms & Conditions” checkbox at checkout' option at the bottom of the page.
- If the 'pop-up' display is selected, users will click 'Terms & Conditions' link during checkout and be able to view all the enabled pages.
- If the 'show on separate URL' option is chosen, users will click 'Terms & Conditions' during checkout process, then click again to view the custom URL.
Tracking & Analytics
Connect Shop App to Google and Facebook Analytics to get insights into how existing and potential customers find and use the store.
1. From you Shop App admin go to Settings → General → Tracking & Analytics.
3. For Analytics, paste your GA4 Measurement ID (G-XXXXXXX) in the Google Analytics ID field.
4. If needed, enable Google Remarketing
5. For Facebook, paste your Facebook Pixel ID in the Facebook Pixel ID field
6. For Google Ads conversion tracking, scroll down to Google Ads Tags and paste your Global Site Tag and Event Snippet in the corresponding boxes.
8. Save changes