Filtering your contacts in the CRM plays a key role in your options to target specific groups, create targeted email campaigns, and more. Create a custom filter that includes only the contacts you want, then save it as a custom filter so you can easily revisit it at any time!
From the Contacts Marketing360® CRM Home screen:
- Click the filter button near the top right of the dashboard. (https://madshot.net/032661ed8edd.png)
- Choose Create Custom Filter.
- Use the first drop down menu to select which field to filter by. (https://madshot.net/a14af041dc2a.png)
- Use the second drop down menu to select the 'rule' to use. Examples include Is, Is Not, Contains, Does Not Contain etc. The options will vary depending upon the field type. (https://madshot.net/4ecd5db9edcd.png)
- When creating a filter for a custom field with text, type in the exact word to filter by. Keep in mind you can add multiple option. For example: To filter by state, you can filter by both the abbreviation and full state name. (https://madshot.net/c556a0dc8f24.png)
- The name entered in the Save As field will be the title of your Filter. (https://madshot.net/d196050000ce.png)
- By default, these filters will be visible only to the user who created it. To make a filter available to all users, simply select the Make available to all users option. (https://madshot.net/c280b52ee239.png)
Keep in mind that only the creator of the filter will have the option to edit or delete it.
- Click Create Filter to finalize and Save. Once created; custom filters appear in a dropdown format to the right of your existing built-in filters. (https://madshot.net/93a22a303256.png)