You can add video to your Websites 360® site by embedding a video that has been uploaded to either YouTube or Vimeo. Follow the steps below to:
Option 1: Add Vimeo videos:
1. Head to the Vimeo video you'd like to add to your website. Click here for more information on how to embed a Vimeo video.
2. Click the Share icon in the upper right-hand corner of the video screen.
3. In the modal that appears, click into and Copy the embed code.
4. On your Websites 360® dashboard, select Content and click on the page where you'd like to add the video.
5. Select the circular green + button and select the Video option. Paste the Vimeo embed code into the Embed code field.
6. Select Publish.
Option 2: Add YouTube Videos:
1. Navigate to the YouTube video you want to add to your page.
2. Below the video, click the Share button and then select Embed. Click here for more information on how to embed YouTube videos.
3. Copy the embed code you see in the field box (CMD+C for Mac or CTRL+C for PC).
4. Navigate to your Websites 360® Dashboard and select the Content panel.
5. Select the Page you want the YouTube video on and select the green + button. Select the Video option. Then paste the embed code from Youtube into the Embed code field.
Article is closed for comments.