If you have a dropdown menu on your navigation, but don't want users to be able to click on the top-level Navigation Item, then you can insert a placeholder so that the viewer to hover and see the drop-down options.
To set up this functionality:
- Navigate to the Content panel and select the Add New Pages button.
- From the options that appear, check the box next to Navigation Item and select Add Pages.
- A new page titled "Navigation Item" will appear at the bottom of the Content panel. Click to open it.
- Select the Type field and choose Text (no link).
- Change the text label for the dropdown Navigation Title. This is what will appear on the Item in the navigation.
You can now navigate back to the main Content panel and add sub-pages to this navigation item to create dropdown menus.