You can add social icons to your site’s navigation bar by adding a new Navigation Item page.
- Navigate to the Content panel and select the Add New Pages button.
- From the options that appear, check the box next to Navigation Item and select Add Pages.
- A new page titled "Navigation Item" will appear at the bottom of the Content panel. Click to open it.
- Select the Navigation Item page to go into it, and under Type, select Social Icons.
- Under the Social icons drop-down menu, choose the icons that you want to appear and then enter the URL or information required for each icon (Navigation can only show 4 social icons at most).
- Enable or disable your icons from opening into a new window/tab by ticking or unticking the Open in new window option.
- Select the green Publish button when you are ready to take your changes live!