If you have added Google Analytics to your website, you have the ability to add or remove users within your Analytics account or property.
Add a User:
1. Visit analytics.google.com and log in using your Gmail or G Suite email address.
2. Click on “Admin” in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
3. Decide whether you want to add the user to the Account (every property in your Google Analytics account), the Property (only the selected property), or View (only one view of the selected property).
4. In the Account, Property, or View column, click on “User Management.”
5. In the top-right corner, click the blue circle with the “+” symbol, then click on “Add Users”.
6. Enter the email address of the user(s) you would like to add. Note: They must have a Gmail or G Suite account, if they do not, you will not be allowed to save your changes.
7. Make sure “Notify new users by email” is selected, this ensures that they receive a confirmation email.
8. Select the permissions you want the user to have.
9. Click “Add” in the top-right corner to save your changes.
1. Log in to Google Analytics.
2. Click “Admin” and navigate to either the Account, Property, or View column (depending on which level the user you want to remove has access).
3. Using the search box at the top of the screen, search for the user that you want to remove. You can search using their email address or name.
4. Select the check boxes for each user that you want to delete.
5. Click the red “Remove” button in the top-right corner to delete the selected users.
Additional User actions:
In addition to adding and removing users in Google Analytics, you can also edit user permissions, create user groups, and change group level hierarchy. See Google’s full support guide on how to add, edit, and delete users and user groups.