From time to time you may need to export the contacts from your CRM. Follow the steps below to quickly and easily get content from your CRM to use elsewhere!
- First, get logged in to your Marketing 360® CRM.
- From the Contacts screen, click on the +Contacts button. (https://madshot.net/12d977fe5518.png)
- Choose Export from the dropdown (https://madshot.net/ba7e441e1fd0.png)
- Choose what data you’d like exported. You can choose specific fields or choose all to pull ALL data within the CRM (https://madshot.net/6cd0b074f4f3.png & https://madshot.net/e1e208b87a19.png)
- Click ‘Export’ and then ‘Download Export File.’ The CSV will download to your computer. It may need a few moments to process, depending upon the list size. (https://madshot.net/e148160792c4.png)
- CSV downloads to your desktop or will be in your Downloads.* (https://madshot.net/b640f099bfc3.png)
*If your CSV opens and is blank, the export may have still been processing when you tried to access/open the spreadsheet. Upon export, wait a few moments for the CSV to finalize downloading.
- Custom Exports: if you have any filters on when exporting, you will see an option to export the ‘current search’ or all Contacts. (https://madshot.net/170af2e10433.png)
Exporting History, Tasks, Deals or Projects
Exporting will be done from the specific pages.