Note: This article provides steps for code provided by third-party sources. Any troubleshooting with third-party applications should be handled by the application’s support team or your custom developer. Should you need a Marketing 360® custom developer to perform a technical evaluation, a quote can be provided at your request.
You can integrate third-party widgets or applications on your website by adding an HTML block and pasting in the embed code.
To add an HTML block:
- Click CONTENT at the top of your Websites 360® dashboard.
- Select the page you want to embed the custom HTML.
- Select the green (+) button at the bottom of the page or in between the content blocks, where you'd like to add the HTML block.
- Select the green HTML tile from the menu that appears.
Paste the code you want to embed into the new content block you have created, inside the text area circled in the screenshot below.
Note: if you paste it incorrectly, you will be notified at the bottom of the block in red.
- After you paste your code into the code box, select the blue Save button.
- Select Publish.