You can add social icons to your footer so that visitors have easy access to all your social media outlets. To do this:
1. Select the Content tab in the gray navigation bar, and then select Footer on the right-hand side of your pages, under Global Content.
2. There will be a Social Icons block already placed on the page, and you can use the drop-down menu to see available icons.
3. Add the links to your social media outlets in the attributing fields.
4. Select the green Publish button when you are ready to take your changes live!
To stylize the social icons:
1. Select the Design tab in the gray navigation bar. Under the Sitewide tab in the right-hand design menu, select Footer.
2. Under the Social Icons drop-down, stylize your icons:
Open links in new window: If checked, a new window tab opens in the user's browser when the icon is clicked.
Article is closed for comments.