When creating events, you can upload a single image that will be used on all design renderings (all slideshows on the website, event page default image, as well as the image that appears in the details page). However, if you do not want to have this single image shown, you can choose to override the default image and pick and choose a different image for each of those design renderings. To do this:
1. Click on the Content tool in the gray navigation bar, and then navigate to the Collections library.
2. Once in your Events library, click on the event you'd like to modify the default image for, or create a brand new event to get started building the details of the event.
3. Then, scroll down until you see the Images area. You'll see where you can upload your default image.
4. Select the box that says "Override default image" that is beneath the default image field, and you'll be prompted to upload the images for each of the design renderings.
5. Upload all of your photos, and then click on the blue Save button at the bottom of the page to save all of your changes!
Article is closed for comments.