Note: Only Owner and Admin roles can access the Settings panel. If you are a Contributor, you will need to ask the site Admin to grant you Developer permissions.
- Select the Settings icon (the "gear" icon) in the top navigation bar.
- Click on Users & Roles sub-header under Settings.
- Select the edit link next to the user email you want to grant access to.
- Check the Developer box and select Save.
- Refresh the Dashboard in your browser. You should now see an additional Developer icon in your Dashboard navigation bar.
Once you access the Developer Tools dashboard, then you can add CSS codes or scripts in the Header (the Head JS dashboard) or Body (the Body JS dashboard) section of your site.