If you operate a business that requires your viewers to be 18 or 21 years of age, you can enable Age Verification in your Settings panel.
- Log in to your Websites 360 dashboard, and navigate to the Settings panel (the "gear" icon at the top of the page).
- At the top of the Settings page, hover over Extras and select Age Verification from the dropdown menu.
- Turn on the toggle switch labeled Enable age verification.
- Fill in the title of your page, add a prompt for your users, and enter a URL for a page that underage users should be directed to.
- Select Publish to take your changes live!